On October 17th, 2017 the coordinator of CONTENT4ALL participated in the workshop “Collaboration Towards the Future of Media” in Bruxelles. The workshop gathered together all coordinators of projects founded under the call ICT-19-2017: Media and content convergence.
CONTENT4ALL presented a poster summing up the main project goals and technologies and could identify possible collaboration with other projects. In particular, during the parallel session, CONTENT4ALL was included into the “Accessibility” cluster, together with the ImAC project (http://www.imac-project.eu/) and the EasyTV project (http://easytvproject.eu)
The cluster discussed around the following topics and decided for common dissemination activities in the future.
- Privacy and trust specific challenges
- Exploitation of social networks and platforms
- Opportunities for joint innovation, impact and exploitation in your cluster
- Recommendations for future media policy (regulations, FP9) from the
- Cluster internal collaboration objectives